Contract Cleaning Services Market Size Worth $468.2 Billion
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global contract cleaning services market size is expected to reach USD 468.2 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing awareness about hygiene and safety at the workplace has encouraged business organizations worldwide to hire third-party cleaning service providers. Additionally, to ensure good health of the employees and consequently uplift their productivity, companies worldwide are increasingly availing green cleaning services from providers that use non-toxic and non-hazardous products for cleaning the premise. Thus, the growing inclination towards green products is further anticipated to boost the demand for cleaning services over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The market is majorly driven by the growing need to provide a clean and safe workplace and thereby improve employee productivity
- The floor and carpet cleaning segment held the largest share in 2019. The primary reason for the high share of this segment is the fact that this is the most sought-after service by the commercial and industrial end-users, as cleaning large areas covered by the floor is a tedious and time-consuming task
- The commercial end-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 50% in 2019. This is majorly attributable to the relatively greater adoption of cleaning services among commercial establishments such as hotels, hospitals, retail outlets, among several others
- Corporate offices held the largest revenue share in the market in 2019. Improving employee productivity and ensuring employee safety are the primary reasons for the high share of this segment
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to register the fastest growth in the contract cleaning services market over the forecast period. Increased construction activity coupled with the growing trend to outsource cleaning services is expected to propel the regional growth.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Contract Cleaning Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Type (Window Cleaning, Floor & Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Construction Cleaning), By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contract-cleaning-services-market
Technological advancements have led to the development of smart devices such as automatic floor cleaners that rely on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and robotic capabilities. These devices, which are mostly preferred by residential customers, perform basic cleaning tasks. However, the limited application and capabilities of these smart cleaning devices coupled with their inability to perform tasks is a major issue. As such, the imminent need to ensure clean surroundings and limit health issues is expected to boost demand for cleaning services over the forecast period.
In the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there has been an unprecedented surge in the adoption of contract cleaning services as businesses look to start on-premise operations after an ease in lockdown restrictions. The necessity to provide a hygienic working environment coupled with the need to comply with mandatory guidelines enacted by the governments of countries worldwide is having a positive impact on market demand. Due to the stringent mandates enacted, business organizations are actively working towards cleaning their premises at regular intervals to provide a safe workplace.
Grand View Research has segmented the global contract cleaning service market based on service type, end-use, and region:
- Contract Cleaning Services Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Window Cleaning
- Floor & Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Construction Cleaning
- Contract Cleaning Services End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Healthcare & Medical Facilities
- Educational Institutions
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Retail Outlets
- Corporate Offices
- Financial Institutions
- Contract Cleaning Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players in the Contract Cleaning Services Market
- ABM Industries Incorporated
- Jani-King International Inc.
- ISS Facility Services, Inc.
- Sodexo Group
- Mitie Group plc.
- Pritchard Industries Inc.
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems Inc.
- Stanley Steemer International Inc.
- Cleaning Services Group, Inc.
- The ServiceMaster Company, LLC
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market – The market has witnessed considerable growth owing to factors such as growing concerns over global warming, rising energy prices, and increasing awareness regarding energy conservation.
- Blockchain Technology Market – The global blockchain technology market size was valued at USD 1,590.9 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 69.4% from 2019 to 2025.
- Security Market – Increasing illegal events, terrorism, and fraudulent activities coupled with stringent government norms have led to a rise in the adoption of security systems.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter