COVID-19 Fuelling Notable Growth in In-Vitro Diagnostics Mar
- The oncology segment under the applications category is set to account for a notable share of global in-vitro diagnostics market over the forecast period
- Increase in incidence of cancer and other such infectious diseases is set to drive research and development in the field, propelling growth in the market
ALBANY, N.Y., Aug. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global in vitro diagnostics market is set to witness a notable increase in its worth over the forecast period of 2017 to 2025, owing to a sturdy compound annual growth rate of 5.60% anticipated to drive the market on a higher trajectory. A slew of factors such as positive transformations in medical and healthcare industries are supporting the projected market growth over the stated period.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Development of state-of-the-art diagnostics facilities is a major growth factor in the global in-vitro diagnostics market. As technology advances and players get comfortable with digital tools and techniques, the market would only grow further."
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on In Vitro Diagnostics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Global In-vitro Diagnostics Market Study:
- Owing to increase in demand for better diagnostics in oncology, the relevant application segment will drive demand for in-vitro diagnostics in a major way
- Growing concerns around new forms of tumors being discovered is leading the healthcare industry towards a quest to address these challenges
- North American region will account for a large share of the global in-vitro diagnostics market over the assessment period.
For a detailed analysis of global in-vitro market by technology, application, end-user, and region, visit TOC at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1395
Key Drivers of Growth in Global In-vitro Diagnostics Market:
- Digital transformation, technological advancement and increasing significance of point-of-care diagnostics are contributing to growth in the market
- Massive increase in incidence of COVID -19 infections is leading to increase in research and development activities in diagnostics of infectious diseases, leading to market growth
- State-of-the-art diagnostic facilities are enabling growth in the market by paving way for better outcomes
- More and more facilities are exploring advanced technologies for up-gradation purposes, driving demand for in-vitro diagnostics
- Notable increase in incidence of cancer across several regions in the world will propel the market on a higher growth curve
Analyze global in-vitro diagnostics market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample.php
Regional Analysis of Global In-vitro Diagnostics Market:
- North American region is witnessing a massive increase in in-vitro testing and this can be majorly attributed to increase in COVID-19 cases in the United States of America
- In Asia Pacific (APAC) region, cooperation between countries to better manage increasing incidence of diseases is leading to growth in in-vitro diagnostics market
- Increase in cases of lung disorders and cancer is also supporting growth in several regions of Asia Pacific
Competitive Landscape of Global In-vitro Diagnostics Market:
Some of the distinguished players operating in the vendor landscape of global in-vitro diagnostics market who are also covered comprehensively by Transparency Market Research are Becton Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, Sysmex Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Diasorin, and Biomerieux SA.
Purchase the In Vitro Diagnostics Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
A number of players in the market are directing efforts towards educating people so that they are aware of relevance of testing. It is pertinent to note here that a host of other measures are being used by market players to lay claim to higher share of global in-vitro diagnostics market. Increasing research and development (R&D) activities and growing advancement in technology are critical growth factors for players. Innovation holds a prominent place in overall growth strategy for most notable players.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
- Point of Care
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Polymerase Chain Reaction(PCR)
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology
- DNA Sequencing and Next Generation Sequencing
- Other MDX Technologies
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA)
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Enzyme-Linked Immunospot (ELIspot) Assay
- Rapid Tests
- Other Immunoassay Techniques
- Clinical Chemistry
- Basic Metabolic Profile
- Electrolyte Panel
- Liver Panel
- Lipid Panel
- Renal Panel
- Thyroid Function Panel
- Specialty Chemical Tests
- Whole Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Clinical Microbiology
- Coagulation and Hemostasis
- Drug Testing
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
By End User:
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Academic & Research Centers
- Home Care
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Molecular Diagnostics Market: According to the report, the global molecular diagnostics market is anticipated to witness a staggering 11.6% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025. Additionally, the report states that the market is projected to grow from US$ 7.1 Bn in 2016 to US$ 18.9 Bn by the end of 2025. This shows that the market has massive growth potential, which is the major reason that is attracting new players in the global molecular diagnostics market.
Point-of-care Diagnostics Market: The point-of-care diagnostics market is predicting substantial growth during the forecast period of 2016-2024 with the rise in COVID-19 testing as a significant growth factor. Other factors supporting the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market are the increased prevalence of infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, AIDS, etc. and the rising incidences of target conditions. The increasing demand for rapid diagnostics among the general populace is also assisting the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market.
Immunoassay Market: As per the research report, in 2017, the global market for immunoassay stood at US$ 16.54 Bn and is estimated to reach a value of US$ 28.61 Bn by the end of 2026. The market is further estimated to exhibit a healthy 6.20% CAGR between 2018 and 2026. The North America market for immunoassay is estimated to hold a key share of the market, further followed by Europe. The strong growth of Europe and North America can be ascribed to the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and the development of the biotechnology industry.
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/in-vitro-diagnostic-tests.htm