SGS is Accredited by The National Accreditation Board For Ce
MUMBAI, India, Aug. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- SGS is pleased to announce that it has been approved by the National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB), as inspection body for ISO/IEC 17020 to provide the certification services to exporters for 'PPE Medical Coveralls for COVID-19' to meet the eligibility criteria for acquiring export license as notified in the Government of India, Directorate General of Foreign Trade Vide its Notice No: 18/2020-21 Dated : 20.07.2020.
The scope of the certification includes -
- Sampling of Coveralls at manufacturer premises,
- Testing the same samples as per ISO 16603:2004 Exposure level 3/ISO 16604:2004 Exposure level 2 at NABL ISO/IEC 17025 certified laboratories,
- Test report review and final certification.
SGS can provide sampling, quality testing services (undertaken at their Chennai laboratory which is NABL accredited ISO/IEC 17025), as well as certification services all under the same roof and ensuring a quick turnaround time to deliver certification and to meet the DGFT deadline.
The SGS advantage:
- SGS offers the certification services from major textile industrial hubs across India which include Tirupur, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram, Gurgaon, Ludhiana, and Kolkata.
- Our widespread local presence enables significant coverage for sample pick-ups at the shortest lead time, delivering a time advantage to our clients.
- End-to-end services - sample pick-up, testing and certification services offered under one roof.
- Our global presence in over 140 countries, enables us to facilitate additional pre-shipment activities to support and streamline the supply chain.
For further information on these services, please contact:
Head - Inspections, Consumer and Retail
e: [email protected]
Asst. Manager - Business Development, Consumer and Retail
e: [email protected]
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Next Normal Solutions
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in the modern era, posing unforeseen challenges to business continuity. At SGS, we are working hard to meet those challenges and support international efforts to beat COVID-19. Find out more about our Next Normal Solutions.