Topical Dispensers Market Size Worth $620.6 Million By 2027
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global topical dispensers market size is expected to reach USD 620.6 million by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027. Rise in the prevalence of psoriasis and increasing incidence of skin disease are anticipated to propel the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By type, the metered segment dominated the market with a share of 63.4% in 2019 due to increasing investment in R&D to develop more advanced products
- The metered type segment is also the fastest growing segment in the market due to recent technological development and increase in the demand for the metered topical dispensers
- The liquid dosage form segment in expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027 due to rising awareness among the patients
- North America is the dominant and fastest growing regional market owing to increasing prevalence of psoriasis in the region.
Read 94 page research report with ToC on "Topical Dispenser Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Metered, Swab), By Dosage Form (Solid, Semi-solid, Liquid), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/topical-dispenser-market
Topical dispensers are used for topical application of gels, creams, foams, lotions, and ointments on skin. It ensures the touch free application of medication on skin. There are two types of topical dispensers: metered and swab type. Increasing prevalence of psoriasis is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of this market. Psoriasis is a chronic, painful, and non-communicable disease. It is most common in the geriatric population with age group 50 - 69. As per the National Psoriasis Foundation Report 2018, around 125 million people are suffering from psoriasis worldwide. This has increased the demand for topical dispensers in the industry.
North America dominated the global market, accounting for 31.4% share in 2019. Increasing adoption of topical dispensers and rising awareness are expected to drive the market in the region. In addition, increased technological development in the pharmaceutical sector and increasing cases of skin diseases in the region are anticipated to propel market growth in the region.
Grand View Research has segmented the global topical dispensers market based on type, dosage form, and region:
- Topical Dispensers Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Topical Dispensers Dosage Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Topical Dispensers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- List of Key Players of Topical Dispensers Market
- Super Brush LLC
- SpecializedRx Products, LLC
- Volumetric, Inc
- Porex Corporation
- Puritan Medical Products.
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry , by Grand View Research:
- Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market– The global medical nonwoven disposables market was valued at USD 5,980.2 million in 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. It provides greater protection against infections to the patients & medical practitioners.
- Digital Dose Inhaler Market – The global Digital Dose Inhaler Market was valued at over USD 839.4 million in 2015. The key reasons contributing to the segment's high growth include the upsurge in the prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases.
- Asthma Therapeutics Market– The global asthma therapeutics market accounted for USD 20.7 billion as of 2015 and is anticipated to exhibit a sluggish growth rate of 2.2% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter