Tips to work out at home
Here are some tips for those who are looking for the comfort and convenience of working out from home.
1. Maintain a schedule: Set aside a fix time for yourself each day for your workouts. Do not get distracted by other things happening at home. Concentrate on your workout and avoid disturbances.
2. Create more space: Make sure that you have more space at home for your workouts. You must also have enough room for taking larger steps in any direction. Do not set up your workout space under a ceiling fan.
3. Go for walks: If the weather is awesome, then why not go out and enjoy the scenery around you while you exercise. Besides, if in your apartment, if you have a flight of stairs, go up and down them a few times. This will tone your legs and if you do not have stairs, then walk around the house a few times.
4. Squats: Squats are amazing exercises for your legs and buttocks. One can also try these by sitting and standing up again from regular chair, if you find them difficult.
5. Dancing: Another effective and stress-free form of work out is Dancing. Dancing is great for your heart. It can lift your spirits and also give your overall feeling a boost.
So, just get up and start exercising. You do not need spend large amounts of money on gym memberships. You also do not need expensive equipment to give your body an effective workout. Follow, the simple tips and have fun exercise at home.
Vuram launches automated app to track COVID-19 supplies
A new app that tracks COVID-19 supplies in real time time has launched.
Built by hyper-automation services company Vuram, Trackable can monitor the progress of vaccines, oxygen cylinders, PPE, and masks as they move through the supply chain.
The app's features include street view to facilitate coordination between drivers, and trained facial recognition software powered by Microsoft Azure to ensure goods are only handled by authorised personnel.
Other functions include:
* Demand management for inventories, to prioritise deliveries using automation
* Demand analysis to predict sales trends based on stock levels
* Offline multilingual feature for drivers
* A dashboard to see the status and location of drivers
* Insights on how products are performing in real-time
The team at Vuram built Trackable as part of the Appian World 2021 Online Hackathon, where participants can take their ideas for innovative software and create a custom app. The tracking app went on to win the contest.
“Custom component building is at the heart of this application, and we focussed on making them more creative to provide an improved user experience" said Santosh Kumar, co-developer of Trackable.
"We are happy that we have managed to make it to the top in just a month. On behalf of Vuram, I thank the Appian Hackathon team for their efforts in conducting the event, and my hearty congratulations to all the winners."