TCF Awards to donate percentage of profits to help young healthcare talent
AMV BBDO, DROGA5 & CO. JOIN THE ONLY HEALTHCARE AWARD SHOW ON EARTH TO DONATE A PERCENTAGE OF PROFITS TO HELP YOUNG TALENT.
Why are healthcare award shows always run by people who have never worked in an ad agency?
Or ever won a creative award? And when they claim to have an educational element, why do they end up charging for that bit too?
Rather than complain about all that’s wrong with current healthcare award shows, we thought we’d do something about it:
1. A percentage of profits will be re-invested to help the next generation of talent break into our industry
2. The winners of the show decide where that money goes
3. No hidden rip-off fees or elitist categories
4. The only award show in the world to be run by creative’s
5. The only award show with judges from the best of consumer and healthcare:
Peter Souter, Chairman/CCO, TBWA London
Daryl Corps, CD, Droga5, Sydney
Simon Rice, CD, AMV BBDO
Andrew Spurgeon, CD, Langland
Jolyon Finch, CD, Publicis London
Alex Von Plato, Global CCO, Digitas Health
Phil Cockrell, CD, DLKW/Lowe
Denis Mamo, CD, UrsaClemenger, Melbourne
Kathy Delaney, Global CCO, Saatchi and Saatchi Wellness
Sean Riley, ECD, McCann Health Singapore and South East Asia
ENTRIES NOW OPEN:
Early Bird Deadline: 28 February 2014
Final Deadline For All Entries: 28 March 2014